<< Go Back
Lot of 8 letters from rabbis and dayanim of Morocco—signature of Rabbi Yosef Abuhatzira, the “Baba Sav.”
1. Handwritten letter and signature of the Gaon Rabbi Haim David Siriro, the Rav and Av Beit Din of Essaouira, written in Arabic to the Jews of the community on the subject of tefillin, written and signed on official letterhead
2. 2 letters handwritten and signed by the Gaon Rabbi Refael Birdogo, Av Beit Din of Safi, sent to Rav Aharon ben Hassin, Av Beit Din of Essaouira, on official letterhead of the Chief Rabbinate of Safi
3. Letter signed by Rav Yehuda Lion Kalfon, on official letterhead of the Beit Din HaGadol of Tetouan.
4. Letter in Arabic on the community of Essaouira, signed by the Beit Din of the community
5. Letter written and signed by HaRav Meir Malka. Essaouira 1942.
6. Permission letter for a bride written and signed by the dayyanim of the city of Oujda, with the handwritten signature of the Rav Av Beit Din Yosef Abuhatzira, the Baba Sav, with letter written in the local language with stamps.
Different sizes, letters in excellent condition.
Make an offer