<< Go Back
Lot of 6 prayerbooks and more from Mizrach printings. 1867 and on.
1. Khak L’Yisrael, BaMidbar. Livorno 1895. With “Nischei Dukani”, a nusach of kavanot peshutot at the beginning. Notes: “Tzahal Boulevard 30, Lod, Kohen Yitzhak, 1st Av, 1976.” Additional notes, pages detached.
2. Kippur Tamim, “a set of prayers for Yom Kippur according to the Sefardi minhag and those of Baghdad and its environs”, 2 separate sections . First section missing the title page. Baghdad 1928.
3. Siddur Minchat Yerushalayim, Minchah and Arvit for regular days and Shabbos, Baghdad minhag. Baghdad 1945. Pocket edition. Back of the title page has a Shiviti with a menorah, etc.
4. Kippur Tamim, “a set of prayers for Yom Kippur according to the Sefardi minhag and those of Baghdad and its environs”, first section. Baghdad 1907. Note of ownership in Sefardi handwriting on the title page.
5. Zivchei Tru’ah, halachot of slaughter and checking lungs, by Rabbi Shlomo ben Shalom Zarka. Livorno 1867. Antique binding, half in black velvet.
6. Olat HaYom, “set of prayers of the Shmona Esrei according to the Sefardi minhag”, with stamp on the title page “published by Horev and Otzer Torah, New York”, no year of printing listed. Blank first page has stamp: “Immigration Division of the Jewish Agency, Babylonian camp, division for education and Culture—Tehran.” Note in Arabic script.
Various conditions, wear, overall good condition. Not checked thoroughly.
Make an offer