<< Go Back
Lot of 15 booklets and stories of the histories of Jewish sages.
1. ZechutYisrael, called EserAtarot, history, stories, and divrei Torah from Rabbi Meir of Premyslan, a Chassidic sage. First edition, Pietrekov 1910.
2. Achiezer—history of the Gaon Rabbi Haim Ozer Grodzinsky, published by Netzach Tel Aviv, 1942.
3. Booklet Zikaron Rabbi Aharon Kotler, published a year after he died, 2nd of Kislev 1964, by the MerkazChinuchAtzma’i, Jerusalem.
4. Booklet Sarah Schnirer, EmB’Yisrael by Moshe Prager, published by Merkaz Beit Yaakov in Israel.
5. Rabbi Yom Tov Lipman Heller (the Tosafot Yom Tov), printed to mark 300 years since his death, published by Netzach Tel Aviv, 1954.
6. Rebbe of Lubavitch, on the Rayatz, published by the Youth of Aggudat Chabad in Israel, dedicated to the Redemption Day, 11th-12th of Tammuz.
7. Booklet of newspaper articles notifying of the death of the Gur Rebbe, the Beit Yisrael.
8. ZechutYisrael—EserTzachtzachot—history, stories, and divrei Torah from 10 chassidictzadikim, Rabbi Elimelech of Luzhansk, the Bnei Issachar Rabbi Moshe Lee of Masasov, and more. First edition, Pietrekov 1910.
9. Rav Shmuel Mohaliver, published by the Religious Education branch at the Ministry of Education to mark 150 years since his birth. Jerusalem 1974.
10. Children’s issue, Adar 1977, dedicated for the death of the Gur Rebbe, Beit Yisrael.
11. Rav Hai Gaon—religious and scientific collection for 900 years since his death, published by Mossad Rav Kook—Jerusalem 1938.
12. Der Greditzer, Tzaddik Rabbi Eliyahu Gutmacher, PonPreisenpublished by Ben Zion Motzen, Jerusalem.
13. OlamotTemirim—story of Hai Gaon of Vilna, Pesach Markus, published by Mayanot Tel Aviv 1957.
14. Dmuyotb’Zionut, and history of the Yishuv, booklet 8—Rav Yitzhak Nisenbaum—Jerualem 1951
15. Dmuyotb’Zionut, and history of the Yishuv, booklet 9, Rav Meir Bar Ilan—Jerusalem 1954, various conditions, generally ok to good.
Make an offer