<< Go Back
Lot of 10 books and pamphlets—Jerusalem
1. Chut HaMeshulash, printed by Luntz, Jerusalem 1912
2. Taharat Yisrael— halachot, by Rabbi Yehiel Michal Tikochinsky. Zuckerman printing, Jerusalem 1912.
3. Khiyat al-Iyam—poems. By Haim Elazar Mizrahi. Jerusalem 1907.
4. Pri Etz Hadar, Persian. Levi printing, Jérusalem 1903.
5. Masechet Avot with ancient commentary. Levi printing, Jerusalem, 1902.
6. Akeidat Yitzhak, Persian. Levi printing, Jerusalem. 1902.
7. Cheshek Shlomo, Tafsir and Bakashot. Lunz printing, Jerusalem 1905.
8. Ohel Moed, second section. By Rabbi Shmuel Yarudni. Levi printing, Jerusalem 1904.
9. Aderet Eliyahu, on Nevi’im and Ketuvim. By the Vilna Gaon. Published by Eliyahu ben HaRav Landau, grandson of the Gra. Jerusalem
10. Kaf HaHayyim—halachot. By Rabbi Yaakov Haim Yitzhak Eliyahu. Jerusalem 1905.
Different sizes and conditions, ok to good condition.
Make an offer