<< Go Back
Lot, 5 letters from some gedolim of the prior generation.
1. Letter on official letterhead stamped by the Badatz Ashkenazim. From 26th of Elul 1935, written by hand and signed by Rav Eliyahu Ram, ishur for a shochet, Reb Leib Lerrer.
2. Letter on official letterhead of the Slonim yeshiva. From 4th of Elul 1953. Handwritten by Rav Shabtai Yagel, head of the Slonim yeshiva in Lithuania and then Israel, member of the Council of Torah Sages. To Rabbi Aryeh Levin, with shana tova greetings and more.
3. Page with signature of Pinchas Epstein, Ra’avad of Jerusalem. Served as dayan at the Charedi beit din, during the period of Rav Yosef Haim Zonenfeld and Rav Yitzhak Yerucham Diskin. Studied at the Torat Haim yeshiva. In 1948 he was chosen to be Ra’avad of the Charedi Eida.
4. Receipt of the Central American Assistance Committee, Israeli branch. Signed by Rav Yosef Gershon Horwitz, rabbi of the Me’ah She’arim neighborhood and the yeshiva in the neighborhood for 46 years.
5. Letter from 8th of Tevet 1952, handwritten and signed by Rav Yehiel Michael Tukachinsky, author of many halachic books.
Various sizes and conditions, generally good.
Make an offer