Porcelain plate, in the center is a Star of David and the inscription: “Gut Voch und Gut Yar” (Good week and good year). Between the points of the star are clusters of grapes. Around the margins of the plate is an illustrated inscription in red and black of the verse that is said on Motzei Shabbat when putting the wine on the eyes. Germany. Diameter: 24cm. Generally good condition.
1. Base for a silver goblet in the Betzalel style, decorated with burned work of grapes and vines, pomegranates and branches. Inscription of Betzalel. Diameter: 11cm. Weight: 56g. Good condition
2. Base for a silver cup, decorated with engraving work of a Star of David. 10cm diameter. Weight: 45g. Good condition.
3. Pair of silver candlesticks for journeys (they connect), decorated with engraving work, on one “Jerusalem” and on the other “Shabbat Kodesh.” Diameter: 6cm. Weight: 32g. Good condition.
1. Jewelry box plated in silver, decorated with engraving work of plants and flowers. 9x11x8cm. Light defects. Stamped WNF. Generally good condition.
2. A three-branched candlestick, silver. Height: 15cm, width: 25cm. Light knocks, generally good condition.
3. Pair of silver candlesticks, height: 16cm. Weight: 366g. Generally good condition.
4. Miniature silver cup, stamped 925. Inscribed with the engraving: Zecharya David. Height: 6.5cm. Weight: 39g. Good condition.
5. Vase for a flower, silver, height: 19cm. Weight: 89g.Good condition.
6. Silver plate including decoration made of engraving work, Star of David and plants. In the center is an inscription engraved “Presented by Tifereth Israel 1959”, diameter: 29cm. Weight: 374g. Good condition.
7. Holder for besamim, silver in the shape of a string instrument. Length: 10.5cm. Weight: 14g. Good condition.
At the top of the ring is a building and on its roof are four turrets. At the center of the ring are windows made from delicate, professional cutting work. Embossing of the hands of the Kohanim. Inscriptions engraved “Kol Chatan v’Kol Kala” and “Kol Sasson v’Simchah.” Around the ring are inscriptions made from cutting work, “Mazal Tov.” The ring opens and inside it is a box of a synagogue and inside it is an open sefer torah. Height: 10.5cm. Diameter: 3.2cm. Weight: 107g. Very good condition.
Miniature silver piece, decorated with cutting work of birds, plants, and flowers. In the center with cutting work is a person bearing a sword fighting an animal. Probably European. Length: 9cm. Width: 6cm. Weight: 24g. Good condition.
Nice collection of 12 mezuzah housings, some miniature, with hammer work, engraving, and repousse, with various motifs such as S.D.I, a seven-branched candelabra, Star of David, Kotel, Ten Commandments, and more. Different sizes and conditions, generally very good condition.
Some stamped, some from the 19th century (others from the 20th). Decorated with repousse, engraving, and welding work. One of the decorations is filigree. Different sizes. Length of the smallest is 11.5cm, the largest is 20cm. Total weight: 160g. Generally good condition.
Lower portion has carved wood with figures of plants. Upper portion is made of ivory and wood, enlaying and engraving. With dedication “this sefer belongs to Rabbi Shmuel Katz Pilnick.” Small break with part missing in the upper portion. | Total length including handles: 105cm. Generally good condition.
Carving of pair or Kohanic hands (during the Kohanic blessing), holding a crown. In the center is an inscription and the 10 commandments. Height: 44.5cm. Width: 42.5cm. Defects, ok to good condition. From a private collection.
Also has gemstones, done by an artist in memory of the murdered Jews of the Holocaust. In the upper portion are bouquets of flowers and the Star of David. In the center is the crown of Torah and the inscription “Keter Torah” in silver thread, as well as a pair of lions made of silver holding the Ten Commandments. The dedication is “Yehoshua Perschtendig and his partner and their children in memory of their mother Chaya and Shalom of Ashe and Leah and his family, hy”d.” Missing a gemstone. Size: 144x104cm. Tears and defects. Generally ok to good condition.
Fine hammer work with decorations of leaves and flowers. In the center is an embossed inscription by the person donating. In the frame of the plaque are holes for hanging it or for a chain. 26x19cm, very good condition.
Gilded, at the top is casting work of flowers. Decorated with engraving work done by a machine, wonderful and professional. Stamps: the place Buda, before its union with Pest, and the year, 1800. Height: 39cm. Maximum diameter: 14cm. Weight: 1185g. Very good condition.