<< Go Back
Lot of 5 works of kabbalah.
1. Baneihu ben Yehoyeda, tikkunim according to the writings of the Arizal, by Rabbi Haim Shaul HaKohen Davich, Jerusalem 1911.
2. Karnayim, by Rabbi Aharon HaZaken of Kardina, with commentary of the kabbalist Rabbi Shimshon of Ostropol. Satmar 1905.
3. Mesilot Khochma, 32 klalim by Rabbi Meir Poprish, advocate of the theology of the Arizal and the Maharhav, with exegesis Mincheh LaHashem. Jerusalem 1914.
4. Sar Shalom, kavanot of the Ari with the Pesach Haggadah, by Rabbi Haim Shaul HaKohen Davich, Jerusalem 1912.
5. Naggid u’Metzaveh, practices according to the kabbalah by the kabbalist Rabbi Yaakov Tzemach. Lublin 1901.
Make an offer