<< Go Back
Lot, 8 letters of shana tova greetings from gedolim of the last generation
1. Business card of Rav Shmuel Baruch Werner, Ra’avad of Tel Aviv, son-in-law of Rav Yaakov Moshe, father-in-law of the Gradatz Karlenstein. With additional handwritten shana tova greeting.
2. Card for a gmar hatima tova from 1958 signed by Rav Sha’ar Yeshuv Kohen, Chief Ashkenazi Rabbi of Haifa, and son of Rav HaNazir.
3. Printed card from Chief Rabbi and Rebbetzin of Israel Herzog from 1959 with blessing.
4. Printed blessing card from the Admor Rabbi Baruch Halberstam of Gorlitz. From 1973.
5. Printed blessing card from the dayan Gaon Rabbi Moshe Halberstam, the Divrei Moshe
6. Printed blessing card from the Admor of Nadvorna—Beer Yaakov. On official letterhead from the Admor
7. Pretty blessing card from the Ponevezh Rav—Yosef Shlomo Kahneman, with blessings. Includes an old pictures of the hall of the Ponevezh yeshiva.
8. Blessing card from the posek hador, Rav Shlomo Zalman Auerbach, with well-wishes. Margin has a handwritten note “personal.”
Different sizes and conditions, generally good.
Make an offer