Luxurious, casting work, reliefs, welding and cutting, floral patterns. Designed wonderfully, the head is a bouquet of flowers on the head of children—angels. Standing one on top of the other. Wonderful item! Height: 23cm. Width of the bottom: 9cm. Good condition.
Straight format, Silver-coated. Composed of two parts—a large candlestick with a round and wide base, decorations made from delicate engravings and relief work of flowers. On it is the body of the hanukkiya made of 8 branches cast in the shape of flowers and plants, decorated with engravings. The 8 branches screw in. | Bends, knocks, welding. Height: 66cm. Width: 45cm. Weight: 1650g. Generally ok condition.
Many stamps, including silver 84 and some in Polish from the 1920s. Polish-Jewish artist, I. Szekman, from the Russian Empire, end of the 19th century approximately. Hammered silver, date palms connected to the base and back, creates a 3D effect (rare). At the top, alongside the Keter Torah, are a pair of birds. Vase with fruit and flowers in the center. The shamash can be removed. Width: 20cm. Height: 24.5cm. Weight: 450g. Very good condition.
Designed as a plant with 3 flowers. Each flower can be smelled. Around the flowers are relief work, cutting, and engravings of floral patterns. Stamped twice on the bottom. Height: 20cm. Diamter: 14cm. Weight: 260g. Generally good condition. Rare.
Designed like a pomegranate, standing on a base Around is engraving work by hand of leaves and flowers, inscription “Gut Voch.” Height: 20cm. Diameter of the pomegranate: 11cm. Diameter of the base: 14cm. Weight: 322g. Generally good condition. Rare.
Star of David on top, standing on the shape of a building with windows. Decorated with handwork of plants and geometric shapes. Stamped on the bottom with a crown, moon, and 800. Height: 18.5cm. Diamter: 4cm. Generally good condition.
Decorated, professionally handmade, with hammering, engraving, and relief work of floral patterns. In the center is a lion and a unicorn holding a breastplate with a crown above it. Around the cup is the verse “Zachor et Yom HaShabbat L’Kadsho.” Height: 9cm. Diameter: 7cm. Weight: 129g. Stamped DR. Good condition.
Silver decorated with engraving, relief work, welding. Stands on a base. In the center of the cup is an engraved dedication in German for a wedding dated November 26, 1893. Around the cup are floral patterns. Height including cover: 33cm. Diameter: 12cm. Weight: 271g. Generally very good condition.
With a stem and base decorated with hammer work. Engravings and a variety of floral decorations, including vines. Stamp 800 and a moon and more. Max diameter: 8.5cm. Height: 17cm. Weight: 153g. Generally very good condition.
1. Two small cups on stems with engraved decorations of holy places, buildings and landscapes. From above one can see a Star of David on the stems. Russia. Height: 9cm. Total weight (together): 92g. Generally good condition.
2. Lot of 2 small cups, decorated with engravings of the Kotel and flowers. Probably Tzfat, beginning of the 20th century. Height: 4cm. Total weight together: 21g. Generally good condition.
1. Decorated with enamel work and the inscription: “Boreh Pri HaGafen.” Dedication to “Rivka and Ilan in appreciation by the daveners of the Ahavat Yisrael synagogue.” Includes a matching plate base with enamel decorations. Stamped 925. Height: 13cm. Diameter: 7.5cm. Plate: 12.5cm. Weight: 232g. Good condition.
2. Decorated with relief and engraving work of vines. Stamp of the jewelers. Height: 14.5cm. Diameter: 7cm. Weight: 119g. Generally good condition.
1. Box decorated with engravings of the Kotel and the inscription “Kotel HaMa’aravi” and “Yerushalayim.” Height: 9cm. Diameter: 6cm. Generally good condition.
2. Small jug engraved with the Kotel and the inscription “Kotel HaMa’aravi” and “Yerushalayim.” Height: 8.5cm. Diameter: 4cm. Generally good condition.
3. Ashtray decorated with engravings of the Kotel and the inscription “Kotel HaMa’aravi” and “Yerushalayim.” 2.5cm high, 8cm diameter. Good condition.
4. Small cup decorated with engravings of the Kotel and the inscription “Yerushalayim.” Height: 6.5cm. Diameter: 3.5cm. Good condition.
Probably for a mohel. On the box is the shape of a snake, the box sits on legs that are like those of lions. Inside is divided into 5 sections. Unidentified stamps on the box. 18.5x10.5x6cm. Good condition.
Plated in silver, includes a base (kiyor). In the center of the kli is an engraving of the kohanic symbol (two hands). The handle of the cup is designed like a snake. Height of the cup: 23cm. Diameter: 12cm. Base: 35x28x5cm. Most of the plating has worn away. Generally good condition.
1. Cup for wine, its lip expands outward, carving in the borders, inscription of Jerusalem.
2. Besamim box in the shape of a pear, with a cap that screws in and stands on a leg. Inscription of Jerusalem.
3. Besamim box in the shape of a tower, with a top that thrusts upward in the shape of a turret. Inscription “boreh minei besamim.”
4. Carrying case for the three items made of carved with. On the cover is a rectangular decoration made by fitting delicate pieces of wood in alternating dark and light shades. Inside, the box is covered in red velvet. There is a locking mechanism [missing the key].
Various sizes and conditions, generally good.