<< Go Back
Lot of 5 sections of the book Shemen Sasson, with dedications in the handwriting of the author.
On the kabbalah and manuscripts of the Arizal and Maharhav, by the sage Sasson Becher Moshe (1825-1903), known as Parsiado (“Dear” in Ladino), a rabbi and Kabbalist in Jerusalem from Bosnia, a leader of the community and the kabbalist yeshiva Beit El in Jerusalem.
1. First section, signature of ownership on the cover, printed by Yisrael Bak in Jerusalem 1869.
2. Third section, Jerusalem 1885.
3. Fourth section [Petach Einayim] Jerusalem 1889.
4. Fourth section [different from the previous text which is also labelled fourth section], with dedication of the author including his signature and stamp. Jerusalem 1890.
5. Fifth section, Jerusalem 1896.
Various conditions, bindings and pages disconnected, generally ok to good condition.
Make an offer