6 sections, complete set of the “Erech HaShulchan” on the Shulchan Aruch:
1. Section 1: Orech Haim, Livorno 1791. First edition, endorsement of Rabbi Yosef Zarka, (2) 121 page. Ok to good condition, defects in the margins of the pages, little bits of moth damage.
2. Section 2: Yoreh De’ah, Livorno 1798, first edition, (1) 155 (4) page, ok to good condition, moth damage mainly in the margins
3. Section 3: Even HaEzer, Livorno 1834, first edition. stamp of ownership of Rabbi Avraham Azriel, a dayan of Jerusalem, 2 glosses handwritten. (2) 86 page. Excellent condition, missing bit in the margins of the title page.
4. Section 4: Choshen Mishpat A, Livorno 1815, first edition, signature of Rav Eliyahu Chazan, Av Beit Din of Alexandria, the Ta’alumot Lev. (1) 166, 14 page. Ok to good condition, moth damage and pages are loose, without the original binding.
5. Section 5: Choshen Mishpat B, Tunis 1891, first edition. Handwritten list and stamp of ownership of Rav Gavriel Shabtai, a rabbi of Jerusalem. (2) 150 page. Ok to good condition, defects in the margins of the binding and pages.
6. Section 6: Choshen Mishpat C, Tunis 1891, first edition. This section has omissions from the previous sections. Also the book “HaZikaron” systems of halacha organized alphabetically, with chiddushim on Masechet Avot, and a special pamphlet on the Pesach Haggadah. (2) 201, (1) 30, 12, 7 page. Excellent condition.
A complete set, all first editions, the book and famous book of the Gaon Rabbi Yitzhak Teib.