Songs, one hundred songs for "sing along". Published by "Brit Halutzim Datiyim", Cyprus, . Song book for members of" Brit Halutzim Datiyim", imprisoned in the Cyprus Detention Camp, typewritten and stenciled. The first and last leaves are prints-linocuts produced in the camp. , 51,  pp, 16 cm
Lot 4 children's books. Illustrated by Nahum Gutman
1. "carousel wonder," by Anda Pinkerfeld. Second Edition, published by Dvir, Tel Aviv Ayala - 1946.Cover falling apart.2. "who was and was not" by Tchernichovsky. Published by Yavne - 1942. Good condition.
3."stories to" by year to year Tchernowitz published by Massada Tel Aviv. Good condition. 4. "Holidays" Christmas Stories for Children by Levin Kipnis N. expenses. Tversky - 1949. Good condition.
Lot 7 different children's books.1. "What he told me the moon" by Yehiel Halperin published by garden - 1927. Cover affixed. Overall good condition.2. "Act premiere and queen Lady" Zerubbabel illustrated by Judith Yellin. Oved - 1946. Good condition.
3. "These are the girl in Lapland" From my jeans. Photos Hannah Rivkin vacuum. Israeli children processed by Leah Gnldbrg the book "Nagy North". Published by the Kibbutz Artzi throughout. 40s. Overall good condition.4. "Abigail Hazolelet" by A. Goldstein with paintings by Nahum Gutman. Jerusalem Kiryat Sefer Publishing. Minor flaws.5. "bunch of legends. The deer and man Hunger" by A. Goldstein. Jerusalem Kiryat Sefer Publishing - 1946. 6. "dared wisdom. Act in three goats" Written by M. Ariel. Second edition published by the Tel Aviv art. - 1932. Good condition.7. "Father - Mother" compiled and edited by. Spring. A. Broides. Anne Neumann drew. Oved Tel Aviv - 1945. Good condition.
Lot 3 Children's Books
1. "between the star and the sky" by Isaac Schoenberg and about sixty wooden carvings by Brienz Loaizada Avigdor Jerusalem Tarshish published in 1942 -. Excellent condition.
2. "Cat and the Fox" Art Publishing Frankfurt am Main Moscow Odessa - 1923.
3. "Fblan" (Yiddish) by h. S. Farbar. Boanas Aiiras - 1936 tore at the gate without affecting the text generally in good condition ..
Lot 4 children's books.
1. "Israel Railways" by Peretz Roskobitz.
2. "train to Jerusalem" by Peretz Roskobitz.
3. "all passengers" by Peretz Ruschkewitz.
4. "children to Israel" by Peretz Roskobitz.
Book 'Levush Habotz vehaargaman clothing and apparel city of Shushan to Rabbi Mordechai Yaffe baal hamalbushim. The first gate is damaged and completed by hand. Ownership signatures. Overall good condition. Venice pattern Pietro Lorincz Bragadini in Iioani Kaion. - 1620.
Keter Shem Tov on the Torah with autograph signatures one goal apparently belonged to Rabbi Yosef seasoned. With proofs. And Venice - in 1601.
No cover, water stains, damaged gate at the end of the book pages detached and torn.
Book "The Rebbe bechayei" pattern Vinnytsia-ש'. Year 1540-ש'.
Missing copy without title begins on ע"ט (mid Parashat בא) ends on ה"צק (Parashat Pinhas), with glosses from the-ש' year on the part of the Kabala, and a mystical Ashkenazi proofs-ש'.
ז"יק page there is a signature of Rabbi Menachem Alshich, the rabbis of Jerusalem at the beginning of ר"תה years 1840, also there are unscreened Spanish registrations.
The first pages wear and tear.
Book of avodas hkodesh, matters of serving God and acceptance. Rabbi Meir ibn Gabbai.
A second pattern. Long gloss and important period when the wheel was divided about the author writes.
Missing title. Page and Page Kl"d, and last page, page two rehabilitated with damage to text, disorderly pages first. Moth damage.
Cracow ג"לש -1573 pattern.
First Edition Zohar, Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, names. [Cremona, nineteenth 1558]. The first printing of the Zohar, [for ninety years after the first task of printing rabbis were not given permission to print it. While printing started Printers Cremona print the Zohar, and parts of it were printed in Cremona before printed in Mantua]. at the beginning of the book various handwritten captions. at the end of the book dedication lettering from Jerusalem hall of the synagogue to friends to learn in . Moth damage. New leather cover.
Book of Zohar Montobh first printing of 1558, the first part of Bereshit starts from page c. copy is missing and damaged without binding Detached - with amendments to the wording and being placed in glowing language, and many glosses throughout the book writing Italian.
Lot 3 books from Shin years 1. Book Cheshek Shlomo b'r Tzemach Duran beur on the Book of Proverbs and Nitziah - 1623. Missing title page and first 37 and 12 pages at the end. Original cover. Stains and Water 2. Book Hen tov Torah by Rabbi Tuvia Bar Avraham Halevi notes on sermons and Torah. first Edition and Intziah - 1605. no cover and no title page and 8 pages at the end. Stains and water spots. 3. Book shoshanat haamakim Rabbi Moshe Alshich in the Song of Songs was printed for the first time with the good things about Ecclesiastes, Moses' face on megillat ruth. Consolatory things about the Book of Lamentations. Moses desire the Book of Esther. Prague. - 1616. hairless and 5 pages first. And 15 pages at the end. Smudges and water spots. Moth damage.
Torah written in nice Writing on parchment figure in a wooden box. Probably Turkey. Early 19th century. Very nice condition book. Defects to the house. Card size 35 cm size 24 cm reporter. The book is not sold kosher.
Lot 21 photos from the establishment of the Jewish community. kotel and holy places. Pictures from abroad and the great rabbis of Israel from previous generations. Rabbi Chaim of Brisk. Rare picture of the father of Rabbi Aharon Leib Steinman and others. Total 21 images. Different periods. Various sizes and conditions.