1. On the cover are illustrations of birds and the inscription “Jerusalem”. On the front appear 11 roman numerals. Length: 12.5cm. Width: 8cm. Height: 3cm. Two cracks on the bottom. Generally good condition.
2. Cover has an illustration of David’s Citadel, a man riding his donkey and camel. Illustration in brown, green, and black. On the front is the inscription “Jerusalem.” Length: 16cm, width: 9.5cm, height: 4cm. Good condition.
3. Cover has illustration of David’s Citadel, a camel and two people in green and black. Inscription “Jerusalem” and “Souvenir from the Land of Israel, Jerusalem.” Length: 21cm. Width: 6.5cm. Height: 4cm. Hole in the cover of the box. Generally good condition.
4. Octagonal box, on the cover is an illustration of a person riding a donkey and two camels behind him, inscription “Jerusalem.” Length: 15cm, width: 10cm, height: 6.5cm. Tears on the inside, generally good condition.
5. On the cover is a colorful illustration of a man plowing with his camel, in the background is David’s Citadel, above are illustrations of camels and the inscription “Souvenir from the Land of Israel, Jerusalem.” Length: 21cm. Width: 16cm. Height: 7.5cm. The hinges of the box are broken. Generally good condition.
1. Miniature box for spices. Four holes for smelling and a mechanism for closing it made of tin. On the cover of the box is an inscription in sofer script “BorehMineiBesamim.” And on the side: “Betzalel.”
2. A tower for spices. Decorated with stencilwork in the shape of the Western Wall, date palms, and the Hebrew inscription: BorehMineiBesamim, HineiKelYeshuati. Stamped Betzalel Jerusalem.
Generally very good condition.
For Havdalah, silver stamped 900. Made by hand by an artist, with cutting and carving work. The body of the fish is made of scales that fit together. The head is connected to an axis and opens to put in the spices, with the original clasp. The lower portion of the fish is a stand. Length and width (maximum): 5.5x19cm. Generally very good condition.
Decorated with embossing and engraving with delicate handwork of plants and flowers; on the upper portion is a Star of David. Opening at the bottom to insert spices. Possibly Iraq. Height: 6.5cm. Weight: 45g. Very good condition.
For Havdalah, stamped 835. Round tower on a housing engraved with the blessing “BorehMineiBesamim.” Around are holes for smelling. Above is a mast at the top of which is a large, handsome flag, with an engraving of a Star of David on both sides. Stands on a decorated leg, at the base of which is a number of stamps. Height: 18cm.
In the shape of a pear with flower and leaves. Stamped crown. Pair of swords and under them the number 13. Done in Kežmarok, Slovakia. As far is known, in the 19th century there were 200 Jews in this town. Extremely rare. Height: 20cm. Weight: 148g. Very good condition.
In the shape of fruit, flowers, and plants. Casting work, embossing, cutting, and engraving. The fruit in the upper portion open to put spices inside. Stamped 800. Half-moon also, and more. Height: 23cm. Diameter: 10cm. Weight: 305g. Generally good condition. Rare.
One of the first works carried out in Warsaw of the 19th century. Professional, quality work. Stamped in 3 places on the flag, the door, and the base. Done by the artist Michael Sevinersky, one of the first Jewish jewelers in Warsaw, one of the first professions of Jews in Warsaw. He worked between 1853-1880, and the work before us is probably one of his first. The tower is made by a machine, with engraving, cutting, prototyping, hammering, and welding. Decorated with an engraving of plants and flowers. In the center of the tower are four birds. A large one is under the tower. Height: 28cm. Weight: 250g. Very good condition.
Made with filigree work. In the shape of a three-levelled tower. At the top is a flag, four additional flags in the corners of the lowest level. The tower stands on a square base with four legs. Height: 23.5cm. Width: 7cm. Weight: 129g. Missing some of the filigree work at the bottom. Generally good condition.
Decorated with embossing and engraving work. At the top is a rooster. The spice holder is in the shape of a pear standing on a stem of a sunflower (missing one flower). The base is decorated with embossing of plants and flowers. Height: 35cm. Weight: 468g. Light defects. Generally good condition.
Round tower with an especially large housing. The panels are made with cutting and engraving work. The cover has a decorated mast that can be removed to insert spices. At the top is a nice flag, with a ball on top, that can also be removed. Height: 25cm. Diameter: 5cm. Generally very good condition.
1. Silver, shape of a castle decorated with embossing and engraving. Height: 14cm. Weight: 97g. Missing one turret. Generally good condition.
2. Copper covered in silver, decorated with an engraving of holy sites. Height: 19cm. Missing the door, and the flag has defects. Ok to bad condition.
3. Copper covered in silver, decorated with filigree work. Height: 21cm. Missing the upper flag. Ok to bad condition.
4. Copper covered in silver, decorated with filigree work. Height: 22cm. Missing the upper flag. Ok to good condition.
Modern art piece made from silver. A beautiful modular Havdalah set, including: a besamim case, a wine glass, and a holder for a candle, that connect together into one item. At the bottom, on four legs, is a drawer for holding the spices. Above it on a raised platform is a figurine of a man wrapped in a tallit with a siddur in his hands. On a base with four wonderful pillars is a goblet covered by what constitutes the handle for the Havdalah candle. Size: 60.5x23cm. Weight: 347g. Generally very good condition.
Decorated with carving and engraving of the holy places: the Western Wall, the Cave of the Patriarchs. Around them are plants. Height: 11cm. Diameter: 5.5cm. Defects and light cracks. Generally good condition.
Shabbat set, decorated by an artist.
1. A miniature goblet with a handle and the inscription: “Refaelah—a good girl.”
2. Besamim case, with a cover that can be removed.
3. Handle for a Havdalah candle.
4. Cup for Kiddush with a stem.
5. Pair of candlesticks.
Different sizes and conditions. Total weight: 460g. Generally good condition.
Quality, old silver tray made of polished silver with minimal lines. At the lip of the plate is a raised decoration, and along its circumference are embossings of: the verse “Mitzvat Hashem BarahMe’iratEinayim” and a flower. It is large and wonderful, to differentiate from the small bottoms of the Kiddush cups, a sign for a mazal tov for the coming week. After Havdalah, it is customary to put wine from the tray on one’s wines and to say the verse that decorates this tray. Diameter: 25cm. Weight: 282g. Generally very good condition.
Kiddush cup stamped 925, with the stamp of the artist: S. Nadav. Made via artistic welding work of the Seven Species both in words and in drawings. The base of the cup is also made through welding work, the shape of grape clusters. Connected to the cup with cutting work and the blessing “BorehPriHaGafen.” Created in Israel by a famous Yemenite jeweler named S. Nadav. Height: 12cm. Diameter: 6.5cm. Generally very good condition.
Cup for Kiddush. Burn work, embossing, and hammering. Scene of the relief describes the exodus from Egypt, at the front walks Moses followed by the people: men, women, children. People carry the items of the Mishkan, some of which can be seen. Above the scene is a decoration of grapevines. The base of the cup is decorated with a geometric shape. Height: 9.5cm. Weight: 93g. Light knocks. Generally good condition.