1. Ben Porat Yosef on chassidut by Rabbi Yaakov Yosef HaKohen of Polona, author of “Toldot Yaakov Yosef”—student of the Baal Shem Tov, printed in Pietrekov (1883).
2. No’am Magadim u’Khvod HaTorah, on chassidut, by Rabbi Eliezer HaLevi Ish Horwitz, Av Beit Din of Tarnigrad, student of Rabbi Elimelech of Luzhansk. Printed in Lviv (Lemberg) 1873.
3. Sfatei Tzaddikim, articles of chassidut on the Torah from Rabbi Pinhas Lerner, Av Beit Din of Dinavitz in Siberia—including divrei torah by his rabbi Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heschel of Aphtha, the “Ohev Yisrael.” Printed in Warsaw 1909.
4. Safra Zikukin deNorah u’Biyurin, commentary on the Tana, Rabbi Eliyahu. Warsaw 1880, the copy belonged to the kabbalist Rabbi Shimon Englander, stamped on the first page.
5. Igra deParka, droshim of chassidut from Rabbi Zvi Elimelech of Dinov, the “Bnei Issachar,” Lviv (Lemberg) 1858. Stamp of the beit midrash of the community of Krashtzenka.
6. Sefer Or Pnei Moshe on the five books of Torah and the Megillot by Rabbi Moshe Sofer of Peshversk, Warsaw 1883. Bound together with the books Netzach Yisrael and Tiferet Yisrael by Rabbi Yehuda Liva, the Maharal of Prague, Warsaw 1885-6.
7. Toldot Yaakov Yosef (five sections bound together) on the Torah according to chassidut by Rabbi Yaakov Yosef HaKohen of Polona, student of the Baal Shem Tov, Premysla 1909. Nice copy, each section has its own cover page.
8. Be’er Moshe on the Torah according to chassidut, by Rabbi Moshe Elyakim Briya Hopstein of Kozhnitz, son of the Maggid of Kozhnitz, Jozefov 1883. Copy of the kabbalist Rabbi Shimon Englander, stamped on the first page and cover.
9. Yosher Divrei Emet, articles of chassidut by Rabbi MEshulam Feivish HaLevi Heller of Zabriz, Munkatch 1905, accompanied by the pamphlet Nezirut Shimshon by the author’s son Rabbi Shimshon of Ozriyan.
10. Parshat Derachim, 26 droshim from Rabbi Yehuda Rosnis, the “Mishneh LaMelech,” on the Rambam. Warsaw 1870, bound with the book Ohev Yisrael, chassidut on the Torah from Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heschel of Aphtha. Warsaw 1881.
Various conditions, damage from time, water stains and moth damage.
Item sold at
Starting at $150