<< Go Back
Lot of 5 books of kabbalah printed in Jerusalem.
1. Sha’ar HaHakdamot by Rabbi Haim Vittel, Jerusalem 1909.
2. Sha’ar Ma’amarei Rashbi and Ma’amarei Razal by Rabbi Haim Vittel, Jerusalem 1898.
3. The fourth cover of Sha’ar HaPsukim, Rabbi Haim Vittel, Jerusalem 1912.
4. Sha’ar HaKavanot, Rabbi Haim Vittel, Jerusalem 1902.
5. Yefeh Sha’ah, droshim on mitzvoth and holidays through kabbalah, by the kabbalist Rabbi Shlomo ben Yehuda HaKohen of Salonika, Jerusalem 1902.
The first is one volume, the rest are bound together. Various conditions, the bindings are partially missing and disconnected, moth damage, moisture stains and wear from time. Generally good condition
Make an offer