<< Go Back
Set of 5 books and pamphlets from Jerusalem, rare sections.
1. “Shalom Yerushalayim,” exegeses on the 8 sections of the Maharhav, with astronomical guidelines. By the Kabbalist HaRav Shalom Mizrahi Adani. Jerusalem 1899, 106 pages, only edition. An important and rare book of Kabbalah. The interior binding has a printed dedication with filling in by hand (seemingly from the author). Generally good condition, stains and light defects.
2. “Hakrei HaLev” (Studies of the Heart), a long exegesis on Masechet Shavuot with collections of the Shas, by the Gaon HaRav Refael Yosef Hazzan. Jerusalem 1875, printed by Tzvi Hirsh HaKohen, only edition, important and rare book. Approval letter from the Rishon LeZiyyon HaRav Avraham Ashkenazi. At the start of the book is a long dedication in Ashkenazi handwriting to a son of the Ralbag family, signed by HaRav Eliezer David HaKohen, with handwritten signature of HaRav Menahem Isaac Ralbag. Generally good condition, margins are folded on many pages. Damaged binding.
3. “Evel Moshe” eulogies and obituaries on the death of the important naggid Sir Moses Montefiore, by HaRav Shlomo Aharon Wertheimer. Jerusalem 1886. Only edition, without binding, light defects without missing text.
4. “Sho’at Bat Ami” on the last yom tov of Pesach that became in 1903 for the Kishinev community and day of mourning because of the pogrom that took place. By HaRav David Shlomo Slastich, Jerusalem 1904. Only edition, rare. Without binding.
5. Pamphlet “And you, my covenant, will guard” words on the education of boys for preserving the covenant, printed with the approval of Admorim and Geonim and Tzaddikim Shlit”a. Jerusalem 1949.
Second edition. Without binding. Generally good condition, a little wear.
Make an offer