<< Go Back
Lot of 10 community books.
1. Cities and Mothers in Israel, section 4, by Rav Y. L. Maimon, published by the Rav Kook Institute, Ma’arav Printing, Jerusalem 1950. Stamp of ownership of Rav Yoel Teitelbaum, the Av Beit Din of Kirelhaza.
2. Cities and Mothers in Israel, section 7—Bratislava, by Rav Y. L. Maimon, published by the Rav Kook Institute, Ma’arav Printing, Jerusalem 1960.
3. A Village Called Dogalishok, by Avraham Aviel. Published by the Ministry of Defense, Neidet printing, Israel 1995.
4. Book in Memory of the Jews of Mad (Hungary), edited by Aryeh Levi. Published by the Committee for the Preservation of the Martyrs of Mad, Jerusalem 1974.
5. Encyclopedia of Exiles, Volume II, Brisk (Lithuania), Sefer printing, Tel Aviv 1955.
6. Encyclopedia of Exiles, Volume III—Turnopol, Sefer printing, Tel Aviv 1955
7. First to Revolt—published by the Encyclopedia of Exiles, printed by A. Mozes, Tel Aviv 1957.
8. Memory of Salonika—edited by David A. Reccanati. Published by the Committee for the Publication of Books on the Salonika community, Tel Aviv 1986.
9. Babrevisk, edited by Yehuda Slotzky, published by Culture & Education, printed by Arzei, Tel Aviv 1967.
10. Lithuanian Jewry, pictures and data. Y.D. Kamzon, published by the Rav Kook Institute, printed by Jerusalem Post, Jerusalem 1959.
Different sizes and conditions, generally good.
Make an offer