<< Go Back
Collection of various ketubot. 20th century.
1. From Kfar Tamisha—Morocco. Groom Moshe Mor Yosef, bridge Isha bat Reb Shalom Atzraf. 1942. Cursive signatures of the witnesses.
2. Ketubah from Altzmagi(?)—Yemen. 1946.
3. From Kolash—Georgia. 1954.
4. Illustrated and colorful ketubah. Tbilisi (Georgia). 1987.
5. With colorful printed illustrations. Georgia 1971.
6. Illustrated and colorful. Sakachakhari—Georgia. 1957 (defective with damage to text)
Various sizes and conditions, generally ok to good.
Make an offer